Thursday 26 April 2012

Things Just...

Today at the supposed-to-be the submission day for our Cultural subject, I just can't believe that after spending the whole night at the studio, the lecturers decided to change the requirements of the assignment.

Though I yearn for the freedom when it's official that we're finished with those assignments, but I guess that it's a good opportunity to improve the assignment some more. Plus, since the other team mates were lack of focus, I really hope we can put together something better this time.

Hmm~ This is weekend is just crazy. Due to the necessity of completing the aforementioned assignments, I ditched the programme that I should attend which is club training camp, but then suddenly big bro called me up and told me to come over his apartment.

In short, assignments vs. training camp vs. a weekend off at big bro's apartment plus I got to play with Hachi.

Huh. yeah. I guess I'll go with the last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment