Tuesday 24 April 2012

Getting Scolded

One lecturer scolded me this morning.

"It's one thing that you sent this assignment late and then you came to class unprepared for the pop presentation which I already asked you to be prepared since 3 weeks ago!!!"


"Yeah, I'm definitely being scolded" ....that's what I thought too...

Everything is so damn different compare to that place before....

Lecturer here is so damn scary I should say. I know I'm the one to blame for my mistake but he's just so scary!

probably he was disappoint in me. Probably he wondered what happened to this girl who used to participate in class discussion and always know what I'm talking about....

... hehe... I kinda in a slump, right?

Anyway... yeah. probably I deserved that scolding session...

No comments:

Post a Comment