Sunday 1 April 2012

I'll Be Waiting

It feels like it was only yesterday she left me. Alone in this place. 

I never would have thought that she would do that to me. I always thought that she's going to stay with me. Forever. 

... How silly of me to think that she was going to stay. 

Yet here I am. Standing in front of the door. Waiting for her. As if she is going to come back. Maybe not for me but deep inside I know that is all I am hoping for. 

I turned my back and walked away from the door... Feeling the warmth of the sun... that always remind me of the warmth of your smile...

I could still smell your perfume as if you just walked past me. 
I could still hear you laughter as if you're just next door...
I could still hear the Spring sonata that you always played for me... 

But all I can do right now, is just close my eyes...

...Imagining that one day... 

... One day you will find your way back to me. 

I'll be waiting. 
Always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment