Monday 7 May 2012

Trying to Listen

"貴方を愛することに変わりはないから"

I've always wanted to say that to you.

Truth is, there are lots of things I want to do in my life.

First thing first, I wanna finished my study, and start working, maybe...

By the time I'll finish my study, I'll be 26. Probably after 1 year then I'll think of continuing with Part II.

But then, I gotta admit that whenever I look at may lifelong plan, at every point of it, I really want you to be part of it.

I can't imagine my life without you...

The whole apartment... Designed in contemporary style... Just around the big city.

With a living room, 2 bedrooms, one walk-in closet, 1 room for storage, a kitchen, 2 bathrooms, and drying area.

... with of course, KL skyline.

Then we'll have breakfast every morning... coffee and hotcakes...

... then I drive you to your workplace, or our workplace.

... and have lunch together...

... and went back to home together, chatting while 'enjoying' the KL traffic, or we probably just take the public transportation...

going out during the weekends...

hmm... if only we could live a life like that...

“私はどんなことがあっても貴方から離れない”

その約束は絶対に守るから。

No comments:

Post a Comment