Monday 11 November 2013

Can Someone really Occupy your heart as a whole?

Letting go of that person after 8 years. Wow.

Are you sure though? Cause I'm pretty sure I don't want that as a reason that you're gonna use against me God forbid if we have a big fight in the future.

All I want is for you to be happy. 10 times, 1000 times, I can say that aloud as much as you want me to say it.

You might suffer if you're gonna stay with me, like right now in the future but I have nothing else to offer you.

Promises can be broken. I'm aware of that.

but you should already know that I have no plans of spending the rest of my life without you by my side.

Though I'll be coming home very late every single night, though you're going to see me standing there with someone that have been chosen for me by my family, do know that it's not real and what we have is something that I won't trade for anything.

Anything. Even my life.

If you were to leave me, that just know that you're taking my heart with you and I promise that I'll always be near you no matter what.

before, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment